Pick + Axe + Shovel = Paxel

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Peacemaker957, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Offline

Peacemaker957

I saw a cool mod here and I wanted that for my server. I know that the server is very different from the client, but if someone could make it that a tool that you can choose becomes the powers of Diamond Pick and Axe and Shovel all in one, that would be awesome! I want it like that, because it doesn't affect the game too hard, it's just more compact and you don't have to skip through your Tools all the time. I think it is impossible to create a new tool so I would make the number adjustable which tool you want to replace with the Paxel (like you could choose 280 for the stick or 288 for the feather).

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Germany :S

2. Offline

Nuckchorris

Yeah and it would be like the Spoon+Fork+Knife combo. Knoonork. Seriously, what's the point man? It might save you a split second every time you would need to switch. Plus, we already have something that can do all that, it's TNT.

3. Offline

spoonikle

i object to defiling spoons in such a fashion.

4. Offline

ceulemans

Maybe u can use super pick (worldedit),
    it destroyes you block with one click!

5. Offline

Peacemaker957

I cannot find anything about permissions for this plugin. If everybody can use it, its bad. And actually that is not what I am looking for, but it is awesome (If with permissions)! [​IMG]