Pex help and idk pls

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by adahptation, Jul 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

adahptation

so i am using a bukkit server and i have these plugins installed : SetRankPEX
    buycraftx-bukkit-10.2
    permissionsEx-1.23.4
    Essentials-2.xSNAPSHOT
    EssentialsAntiBuild-2.xSNAPSHOT
    EssentialsChat-2.xSNAPSHOT
    EssentialsGeoIP-2.xSNAPSHOT
    EssentialsProtect-2.xSNAPSHOT
    EssentialsSpawn-2.xSNAPSHOT

And im using this command "pex user {name} group add <OWNER>" on buycraft in edit packages and it does not work... So am i missing a plugin or is that command wrong and is theri any commands their that i should remove because their pointless

thanks

like i want it so when they buy a rank it makes a prefix next to their name like Titan or VIP how do i do this?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2017
  2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

adahptation

tried it still would not work? am i using the right command for buycraft

4. Online

@adahptation Could you check the permissions file to see if they got added? Are the players online when you test this?

5. Offline

adahptation

[07:52:21 INFO]: [BuycraftX] Dispatching command 'pex user Adahptation group add Noob' for player 'Adahptation'. [07:52:21 INFO]: Error in command syntax. Check command help.

this is what it shows up in console...

6. Online

7. Offline

adahptation

from sever.pro

8. Online

@adahptation I mean: What happens if you run that command yourself in the console?

9. Offline

adahptation

pex user adahptation group add noob
    [14:01:34 INFO]: User "b8337340-ffd4-49eb-ac98-6e51ade82810/Adahptation" added to group "NOOB"!

and it gives me the prefix in game

wait dontworry i got it working some how i have one more problem when i oped my self and then deoped my self i can still use /gm1 and all the commands i should not have when im not oped

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2017
  10. Online

@adahptation And what permissions do your active groups have?

11. Offline

adahptation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.