Problem/Bug PEX "Expanding Permissions" and Lags Server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Am_Snek, May 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Am_Snek

I am an admin on a local server for my friends and I am trying to use Permissions Ex to play nice with JEsssentials. There are four all-encompassing permissions that I gave myself:
    - modifyworld.*
    - jessentials.*
    - vault.admin
    - lagg.*

These work correctly and giving myself the admin role ensures that I am able to modify anything I need to. However, whenever I load into the world, it "expands" these permissions under my specific user into a 300+ line mess that lags the server. Ex:

users:
    82cde5eb-d543-4db1-9721-7f8c18f6ed96:
    group:
    - admin
    options:
    name: Am_Snek
    worlds:
    world:
    permissions:
    - jessentials.gms
    - jessentials.motd
    - jessentials.heal.others
    - jessentials.enchant.frost_walker

Even if I delete it, it simply returns whenever I load back in. A solution for this was to put the admin perms under my specific username:

worlds:
    world:
    permissions:
    - modifyworld.*
    - jessentials.*
    - vault.admin
    - lagg.*

This prevented it from spamming the console but took away perms from all of my friends (for whatever reasons). The most pressing issue from this is whenever I attempt to go to the nether, in which I immediately get an internal server error and am kicked and when I rejoin it crashes the server about 50% of the time. This is likely because it transfers those 300+ perms to world_nether. Is there a way to fix this? Full permission logs in attached.

What it becomes when loading in:

Screenshot (3).png

"Fix" (fixes the issue but removes friends' perms):
    Screenshot (5).png

What it was originally (before expanding perms):
    Screenshot (4).png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.