Pex double group help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Daconway, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Daconway

I'm wondering if it's possible to allow a user to have 2 prefix's and be apart of 2 different groups

I'm wanting players to be able to rank up to different tiers on my Creative server, so it's be like
    [T2][Member] Dacon:

Or even a suffix, [Member] Dacon[T2]:

And allow the Tier groups to have special permissions?

Help is greatly appreciated

2. Offline

DanielHebbard

I don't think you can, you would have to make a T2 member ranks T3 member ect... and then set the prefix for those to [T2] [Member] as one prefix.

3. Offline

JaguarJo

You can have people be in more than one group at a time with Pex; I've seen other Pex files that show it that way. Just use /pex user <name> group add <group name> instead of /pex user <name> group set <group name>. That way instead of switching the group someone is in, it'll add the new group to their perms in addition to the other one. You could also just add each group to the player under the user section of the permissions file.

I'm not sure how to set it so both prefixes would work right (there is a way, I'm just not familiar with it myself), but if you only did one tree with prefixes and the other with suffixes, it should be pretty straightforward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.