Pet Shop

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Blooby, Dec 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Blooby

Introduction:
    Hello developer, I am creating a server that is 100% based on real life (Island Life RPG) but I need a few plugins to release it. Currently, I am building the map and downloading plugins that are necessary, but I can't seem to find one like this.

Plugin category:
    Fun

Minecraft version:
    1.12x

Suggested name:
    PetShop

What I want:
    I would like to acquire a plugin that would allow someone to adopt a pet for a specific price. I would also love to be able to choose which animals I want to be sold on my server.

To adopt an animal, you will need to go to an npc (using citizens) where once you right click it'll allow you to pull up a GUI with all the available animals up for adoption on your server. Once you've adopted this animal, I would like a feature that allows you to name your animal (preferably popping up in chat to name the animal you just bought or maybe an anvil GUI). Once you've adopted this animal, as well as after you've named it... a baby form of whatever animal you have purchase will have appeared and already tamed. Now it will have the regular behaviors they always have.

Ideas for commands:

• /petshop (opens up the GUI,also to link to an npc to run the command)
    Ideas for permissions:
    • petshop.shop
    • petshop.adopt (gives perms to name pet as well)

I would like to say thank you to whoever reads this, as well as attempts this project. To make this sort of plugin is amazing, as well as hard work. Take as much time as needed if one decides to do this. I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you.

2. Offline

Blooby

3. Offline

RunsWithShovels

@Blooby I understand most what you're asking for here. Though could you be more specific on "it will have the regular behaviors".

Blooby likes this.
  4. Offline

Blooby

By regular behaviors... I mean that a wolf will sit when you right click as will the cats. Normal vanilla things the animals do like when you tame a wolf with bones.. Does that help?
    @RunsWithShovels

5. Offline

Blooby

6. Offline

Blooby

7. Offline

Blooby

Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.