PerWorldStuff

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by SkyAce, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SkyAce

I want to make a bungeecord server but my hosting site don't have this feature so im trying to make a (fake) budgeecord server perworlds.. so can anyone please make a plugin that gives the players money and pay command and sethome command and home command and warps and kits and tpa and tpahere and tpaccept perworld?! with permissions?! and i want to controll how many homes any groupmanager group can set in the config.yml.. i hope you can help me with that

Commands ideas: /warp, /setwarp, /money, /pay, /balance [/bal], /balancetop [/baltop], /sethome , /home, /kit ,/kits ,/Tpa ,/TpaHere ,/TpAccept

permissions ideas: pws.warp, pws.setwarp, pws.money, pws.pay, pws.bal, pws.baltop, pws.sethome, pws.home, pws.kit, pws.kits, pws.tpa, pws.tpahere, pws.tpaccept

Please answer me as soon as possible!!

Thanks!! :rolleyes:

2. Offline

Danielh90

Anyone can have a bungeecord server does not matter on the host just if you have couple of servers and have a bungeecord jar for the proxy server

3. Offline

SkyAce

Danielh90 what should i do to make a bungeecord server?! i searched in youtube and they are runing 3 consoles but on the hosting site i can just run 1 console so how can i make the budgeecord?! my hosting site is www.CreeperHost.net please check if i can make a bungeecord server there! and thanks :D

Danielh90 but i can't buy 2 servers thats why i want to make a fake bungeecord with plugins

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.