Problem/Bug PerWorldPlugin don't work

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Toxico, Feb 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I would need help with the PerWorldPlugin plugin,
    I already know that it is no longer supposed to be compatible for 1.15 minecraft so if this is the problem please tell me directly ^^
    And especially if you have other plugins that do the same job I would need boys ^^

So I installed the plugin on my server, the folder with the config file was created and when I edit it for example deactivates the FallenKingDom in all worlds except the FallenKingDom (logical) world :) and nothing does not happen in games.
    Worse it seems to me that when I reboot my server, the config file is resets :(

I put you a screen of my config file while hoping that one of you has the solution or another plugin to provide me

thank you in advance

View attachment 33123

2. Offline

yPedx

@Toxico
    Unfortunately the last update was in 2015, and I can almost guarantee it's because of it's ancient code that it's not working. I don't know of any other plugins that do the same at the moment (I haven't been looking either), but I've always wondered how PerWorldPlugins does it's thing. I might try one day to make an updated version if possible, but I can't guarantee anything.

A solution for PerWorldPlugins would probably be BungeeCord. Instead of multiple worlds, you use multiple servers. I'm not going to go into details here though, but you could look it up if it sounds interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.