Plugin Help PerWorldInventory

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by TeamMas7er, Feb 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TeamMas7er

Hello PPL. I'm new at Minecraft Server Hosting and server build.
    I got a server before 2 months but i cant turn it official open beta becouse of this plugin!
    I have 8 worlds in one host 3 of them i want to use CreativeControl but when instaled PerWorldInventory
    make some errors with this Creative Control and with this 3 world that is Towny,Wild,TownySpawn Area
    they need to use the same inventory at the 3 worlds. Sorry for my bad English.

Bukkit Version: 1.8.3
    Plugins use: VoidWorld, CreativeContorl, MultiCurrency, Multiverse-Core, ProtocolLib, Essentials, Vault, GroupManager

All Work Normaly No Errors But cant config this Worlds Some One Can Help?
    Big Thx any way and have a good day! :)

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@TeamMas7er
    Why are you still on 1.8? It came out three years ago. Also, some plugin developers are no longer supporting 1.8 and lower. There should be no reason to stick to 1.8. Please consider updating to 1.1.

Which is it? Are there errors or are there not? If there are, post the Full console log here or on Pastebin.com

3. Offline

NebTheDev

What do you mean errors? Do you mean the specified plugins don't get enabled at all or just the fact the 3 worlds you were talking about aren't connected?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.