PERMS ERROR

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by lsutiger25, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

lsutiger25

hello bukkit fourms. I have a problem with my perms. I added some survival game perms in cause im making a SG server and then when i was done typing it i starting my server! Guess what! when i was in the game all my perms disspeared! not my notepad typed stuff but the ingame stuff! like magic! IDK what was wrong! plz help me
    http://pastebin.com/QCXVMEBP: MY PERMS

thanks,
    lsutiger25

Iroh

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Offline

Iroh

3. Offline

lsutiger25

Iroh DUDE IT WORKED YOUR THE BEST! iroh should be staff he always solves problems! I NOMINATE IROH FOR STAFF! I think u can beat any staff member

Iroh NEW PROBLEM:
    so my players try clicking the sign to play the survival games and it doesnt work? plz help and i think we are missing
    "- sg.arena.join1" which when i added still didnt allow people to play! plz help me

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

4. Offline

Iroh

The node is
    sg.join.<arena#>
    Make sure they have that. And thanks

5. Offline

lsutiger25

ok

Iroh ok i changed that config. but still when my players do /join sg 1 it says failed to load message. Im getting some people saying its a bug in the survival games. But idk

Iroh plz come on my server rushilserver.zapto.org. Or help me fix this cause this is causing a massive amount of playeers NOT playing

6. Offline

UltiFix

Look on the bottom of the Survival Games plugin page... There are NEW permissions... I had this problem for A while to :)

7. Offline

lsutiger25

UltiFix ok i did this but still my player still gets a error

8. Offline

UltiFix

The last version of Survival Games I used had a bug I heard... I downgraded to a old version and it worked sort of... Maybe they fixed it? Maybe you should ticked them...

9. Offline

lsutiger25

UltiFix can u come on my server? And i will try the down grade if it works my IP is rushilserver.zapto.org

UltiFix OMG IT WORKS THX

10. Offline

UltiFix

No problem!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.