Filled PermissionSpawn

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MisterGiant, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MisterGiant

Plugin category: Teleportation

Suggested name: PermissionSpawn

What I want: I want a plugin that has a different spawn when you have a permission:
    Eg. I have the permissionspawn.spawn.perm1 -> I get teleported to the spawn set for perm1
    Eg. I have the permissionspawn.spawn.perm2 -> I get teleported to the spawn set for perm2
    You can also use this for VIP ranks:
    Eg. I have the permissionspawn.spawn.vip -> I get teleported to the spawn set for vip

Ideas for commands:
    /psetspawn: Set a PermissionSpawn
    /pspawn: Go to your PermissionSpawn

Ideas for permissions:
    Permissionspawn.spawn.(groupname) Permission to a spawn

Permissionspawn.admin Permission to /psetspawn and /pdelspawn

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

MisterGiant
    I'm pretty sure Essentials already allows different Spawns for different Groups.
    But I don't know how to use that Feature though, you need to google that.

3. Offline

MisterGiant

I don't want i per group! I want it per permission. Because my players have different groups.
    They have the groups:
    (staff-group), clan-group and king/general/prince group and essentials takes the last group. I want it per permission!

4. Offline

MisterGiant

5. Offline

MisterGiant

6. Offline

Crud41

You could always alias a warp to /spawn and give that to certain people/groups.....
    Also,
    You can use /setspawn (group) in essentials to set spawns for specific groups. MisterGiant

7. Offline

JordyPwner

easy! /setspawn <name>
    then /spawn <name>

EXample:

/setspawn hobo
    /spawn hobo
    will teleport you to spawn hobo

now u can make different spawns :)

8. Offline

MisterGiant

Ok. But that's NOT what i want, My request was: per PERMISSION not per GROUP.

9. Offline

567legodude

MisterGiant I made a plugin that does this for one spawnpoint called AlwaysSpawnpoint. I'll update it to have permission-based spawns.

MisterGiant Here you are:
    Commands:
    /psetspawn <name> - Sets a spawn with a name.
    /pdelspawn <name> - Delete a spawn.
    /pspawn - Teleport to your spawn.
    Permissions:
    permissionspawn.set - Permission to set and delete spawns.
    permissionspawn.use - Permission to use the teleport command and be teleported by the plugin.
    permissionspawn.spawn.<name> - Permission to teleport to <name>
    Info:
    When a player types /pspawn, they will be teleported to the spawn they have permission for.
    If a player has permission for multiple spawns, it will teleport them to the first one that it finds.
    There is an option in the config for the player to be teleported when they join.
    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5p7r3u7v0wwgd2/PermissionSpawn.jar?dl=0
    Other: If you need anything changed, or have anything else you want, just tell me and I can fix it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  10. Offline

MisterGiant

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.