PermissionsEx stopped working after a reload?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TamaPookie, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TamaPookie

Last night I finished up configuring a few plugins, and I sent the plugins folder back to my host. Pex had stopped working before, so I decided to fix that along with other things. Anyways, when he stopped the server, replaced the old plugins folder with the new one, and opened it again, pex worked. There was just a problem with a different plugin, PrisonRankup, that he had to fix. When he fixed it and reloaded the server, pex didn't work. I did /pl, and PermissionsEx was colored red instead of green like all the other plugins. We tried making sure all of the plugins were 1.7.2, we tried using a yaml parser to check if there were any mistakes in the file(there weren't any), and now I don't know what else to do.
    He checked the console, and it said pex loaded fine, and that it was enabled. It still isn't working.
    The plugins I have:
    WorldEdit
    Reward Voting
    CoreProtect
    Vault
    ClearLag
    PermissionsEx
    PlotMe
    Votifier
    WorldGuard
    PrisonRankup
    Block(Items to blocks)
    Essentials
    ProtectionStones
    EssentialsSpawn
    EssentialsChat
    Multiverse-Core
    MineResetLite

Here are my permissions: http://pastebin.com/0bN9Gcbi

2. Offline

JaguarJo

TamaPookie Your owner group has their prefix and suffix lines under the options section; they shouldn't be there. Same thing with your premod group, suffix does not go under options. Fix the spacing on those and it should fix the file.

Just a side note, don't /reload your server. That can break things sometimes. If you have a plugin that has its own reload command, like PEX has /pex reload, that's fine and won't hurt anything. Otherwise, it's better to /stop your server, fix whatever needs fixed, and then /start it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.