Plugin Help Permissionsex "permissions" help?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by kawaiikittypawz, Jul 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kawaiikittypawz

So, I am new to the whole making a server thing. I downloaded PEX in hopes of making ranks/groups with different permissions.

The problem I am having is commands. By commands, I mean ingame commands like /help, /msg, etc. Even when I set myself as Owner with the '*' permission, I cant use things like /help. I wasnt sure of the permission for things like that so I just put what I thought would work (maybe the commands I put in are just wrong?)

Everytime I look for help the only thing that shows up are things like "How do I use the in-game PEX permissions [like /pex user and such]"

Here's my permissions.yml: http://pastebin.com/k1taqsyi
    Also, I put it into a yml reader and it said to remove all of the colons, so that isn't the problem.

ONE LAST THING: It could be my Essentials plugin, because essentials, essentials spawn and essentials chat are all in red when I do /plugins.

2. Offline

LavaGamer

Do you have a bukkit or spigot server? If you download the bukkit version of essentials for spigot then that is the reason for it being red. I also see that your rank numbers start at 100 and go down. I believe that the lower the rank is, the lower the rank number should be. (Default: 100, member: 200, ect.)

3. Offline

kawaiikittypawz

That must be the problem. I'm using spigot for the server, but bukkit essentials. And thank you, I didn't know that!

4. Offline

Xanderpitz

That's backwards. The lowest number is the highest rank like how in a competition 1st place is the winner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.