PermissionsEx no longer working after server restart (Voltz server)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Xnoopy, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Xnoopy

So, i made a Voltz modpack server using BukkitForge and i added , Essentials, iConomy , ChestShop, SimpleBackup, WorldEdit, and WorldGuard plugins, than when i install PermissionsEx and make the .yml file correctly (http://pastebin.com/7S6WuxCy) i guess , it works the first time i join the server, than afer i restart it, it wont let me do anything, not ever breaking blocks and /spawn, no matter what rank i am.
    I deleted PermissionsEx and it still wont let me do anything, the only way to get it back to normal is to remake the server, and even if i do, it will do the same, works first time and than it dosent. (and also it glithes, you cant take damage, even if youre on survival)
    If you have any ideas please help.
    Edit: Some permissions are not working because i dont have the plugin installed. (This is the yml from an older server)But i dont think its a problem.
    After more research i found out that this is not the only problem, i tweaked around some plugins and diffrent problems start apearing, op's dont have acces to commands, normals players can destroy protection, etc..

Anybody? Please help, i really need this server done today or tomorow.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  2. Offline

agaricus

The way PermissionsEx is implemented causes it not to be compatible with all Bukkit implementations. You can read about some of the details in this document: http://goo.gl/MHhbl

You have several options here. MCPC+ supports PermissionsEx. Or you can use a different permissions plugin, like BukkitPermissions, bPermissions, or Privileges. Haven't used these plugins myself but I've heard they work fine on BukkitForge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.