Permissions Help!! D:

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Dr_Perry, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Dr_Perry

Hi, so I have a Bukkit server running with ONLY BukkitUpToDate and Sidekick. I just wanted to verify with the people who ask me 'maybe you have more mods installed' or something, that I ONLY have those two mods.

Anyway, here's my problem. So I did all the correct coding and it says 'permissions has loaded' or what have you, but then the permissions won't work in game. I have tried PermissionsEx, Permissions 3.0, PermissionsBukkit and some other one I can't remember the name of. So, I did all that coding and stuff, the groups, users, ect. I also did the commands with PermissionsEx, but none of it worked. I put all of the nodes for Sidekick in the groups AND users file, but everyone was still able to use the commands that I had disabled for them. :(

Also, do I have to OP people, because if I don't, nobody has access to any of the commands. I hope I don't have to, because I would have OP every person that logs on.

Help would be much appreciated! :D

/bump/
    Really need the help!!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.