Permissions help, and a bug

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MME1122, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MME1122

Hey guys, I'm still fairly new at running Bukkit servers. I just updated to 1.1, and I'm running this version:
    I'm also using PermissionsEx 1.19 and the chatmanger and modifyworld plugins that come with it. I also have commandbook 2.0 and worldedit 5.2.

Here are my issues:
    1. Digestion doesn't seem to work properly. When a player would normally lose 1 piece of the hunger bar, it goes straight to empty. You can be walking around with a full hunger bar, then instead of losing only the first piece, you lose the whole bar. Eating food does refill it, but it goes straight to empty instead of only removing 1 piece.

2. The modifyworld block permissions aren't working properly. I can't figure out how to allow placement for some blocks but not others. I don't have the modifyworld.* permissions set for the groups. When it comes to blocks, I want to enable most block placements and restrict a select few, like spawners, lava, tnt, etc. I'm only working with the default group for now, here's what the permissions look like:
    3. I'm mostly concerned with the first two issues, but I also have a problem with not being able to log in even with whitelisting disabled. I have it disabled in server properties and modify world. I think this is a known issue, if there is a fix I'd appreciate some advice for that as well.

If you guys know what I'm doing wrong with the permissions I'd really appreciate some help, this is only the second time I've tried to write a permissions file.

2. Offline

Bones6966

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.