Permission Problem

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Jason5632, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jason5632

Well i have been trying to give moderators and head-mods permission to jail others, but it says they dont have access to that command even though i added the permission (essentials.jail and essentials.jails) i really need help Thanks!

2. Offline

Malorn44

What permissions plugin are you using and what jail plugin are you using? Are you just using Essentials for it?

3. Offline

HarveyCrumpet

If you could, please provide your permissions config.yml using pastebin.

4. Offline

Malorn44

what permissions plugin are you using

5. Offline

HarveyCrumpet

Jason5632 Please provide permissions config.yml using pastebin. Not much we can do if you don't reply :)

6. Offline

zemorez

It's permissions.yml if you use Pex incase you didn't know there Jason5632

7. Offline

Jason5632

i use essentials jail and i added the permission node essentials.jail, and essentials.jails to the Group using permissions EX but its still not letting my mods use /Jail :/ someone plz help

8. Offline

Kilovex

Please post your permissions.yml to Pastie. Also, here are the permission nodes, just in case. The only thing I can suggest is to make sure your spacing is right and make sure you don't have any spelling errors. And the most important thing is to NOT use Tab, but use SPACE.

9. Offline

Jason5632

hmm i always give the permission node to the certain group in game, i find that its easier in game to give the permission node and ill show you you my permission.yml for the moderator and helper rank, i tried everything i even added nodes that arent even real nodes please Help!

<Removed triple post - Use edit button to edit your post - Necrodoom>

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.