Permission Plugins

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Arkt, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Arkt

Hello guys
    This is my first post in this forum and I'd like to ask some questions about permission plugins.
    Me and my friend decided to launch a role-playing server with level system etc. We'd like to be able to enable players further use of actions like building or the use of a tool with raising level.
    We are looking for a permission plugin in which we can set our players to different groups or folders that are assessed to certain permissions. We already tried out multiple permission type plugins but most of them were outdated, buged, or way to complex.
    I really hope that someone of you is able to tell us a samrt way of doing so or link as a great plugin that might work aswell.
    Thanks already for your answer
    Arkt

2. Offline

Necrodoom

GroupManager, Bpermissions, PermissionsBukkit, all tested and are working.
    if you have an error, explain it.

3. Offline

Arkt

GroupManager somehow reseted always our selections, Bpermissions didn't work aswell. We'll try PermissionsBukkit. Thanks so far

4. Offline

themadman300

For group manager you must setup autosave or /mansave

New bpermissions update, see what you think.

Whatever you do, PEX is terrible.

5. I dunno what you see terrible in Pex. It's the best, since i switched from groupmanager. BPermissions what i saw in it, that it the terrible thing

Arkt http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-mods/permissionsex/

6. Offline

Necrodoom

what do you mean it reseted your selections? what selections?
    autosave is done auto, btw.
    http://bit.ly/QBTtcQ
    say again?

7. [quote uid=2611 name="necrodoom" post=1703427]what do you mean it reseted your selections? what selections?

autosave is done auto, btw.

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>
    say again?[/quote]
    I use the old versions, no problems at all ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2017
  8. Offline

themadman300

Even worse. The new one fixes one bug, and that's not even tested. Older versions are pfft, do you run CB 1.0 or summit? Old versions with new CB...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.