Permission outdated?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Kadir, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kadir

Hello, I've created my server succesfully but when it comes to plugin it works great until permission starts. There comes up a row full of error in the server cmd. Do I need to do something or is it their problem? And btw cant find any log to post the error:S but here is a piece of it.

ALLVARLIG: org.bukkit.util.config.configuration.getkets >ljava/lang/string;<ljava/util/list; <is it up to date?>

that's what it says atlease 1/8 of it .D

2. Offline

Jacob Litewski

looks more like a problem within bukkit, not permissions. I'm going to see if I can recreate the error and get the full stacktrace dump

EDIT
    What build of bukkit/craftbukkit are you using? Using the bleeding edge version (I got one on my dropbox) I didn't get any problems.

3. Offline

Kadir

dont know wich one i am using.. old one tho.. where is a post for updated ones?

4. Offline

Jacob Litewski

just click the link I provided, unzip it, and overwrite the files in your server directory. It has the newest Master Branch versions of Bukkit, CraftBukkit, ScrapBukkit, and DevBukkit compiled and ready to go. I also have both the run.bat and run.sh scripts in that archive, but you don't need to copy them over.

5. Offline

Kadir

Worked flawlessly seriously don't know how i can thank you !!!! THANKS!

6. Offline

Jacob Litewski

No Problem, it's what I do. I keep a bleeding edge on hand at all times for my plugin development to make sure it works. If you want, you can bookmark that link and check back daily for the newest build (if any).

Glad it's working!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.