Permission Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Stud-Craft, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Stud-Craft

So I currently have essentials have Group manager, essentials, McMMO and many other plugins on my server and I want the highest donor rank BedRock to be able to do /fix all or /Repair all so I gave the permission node essentials.repair.all for that rank and whenever I type /Repair all it thinks I am referring to talking to McMMO because one of the commands they have is /Repair to see your repair skill. But then I would try /Fix all and would say I do not have access even though aren't they alias. I was wandering if there was a way that the donors would be able to still fix their armor and without taking away the McMMO Skill Repair.

2. Offline

LHammonds

Most if not all Essentials commands have aliases and "fix" is an alias for "repair" according to the command documentation.

So if you tried the fix cmd and it said you didn't have permission, you need to fix your permission to do repairs.

Code:
    essentials.repair            Allow access to the /repair command.
    essentials.repair.armor      Repair all also repairs equipped armor.
    essentials.repair.enchanted  Repairing of enchanted items.
    essentials.repair.all        Unlock the /repair all ability
    I think if you want to give access to the repair all, you also need to grant the .repair node as well as the .repair.all node. The other 2 perm nodes won't work in those scenarios unless you grant them as well.

There might be something else in Essentials/config.yml related to repairing but it might just be enabling the use of repair on signs. But you might want to check if it disabled repair completely at the config level (but I doubt it)

LHammonds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.