Per World Kits

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by KosmosPvP, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Offline

KosmosPvP

Plugin Name: Per World Kits
    Dependencies: Essentials, Multiverse-Core and Multiverse-Inventories
    Economy: on/off (configurable)
    Permissions: pwk.use.[world].[kit name], pwk.list and pwk.create along with pwk.delete
    Commands: /kit [name], /kits (list kits), /kit create (inventory used as maker) and /kit delete (delete kit in world)
    Info: This plugin allows kits to be used per world! If your in world "world1" you can use kit starter and not donor because you don't have permission. Kits have an interval when they can be used also. Also, if your in world "world2" and you won't have the kit starter because your not in the world "world1" unless you make it again in that world. When you do /kits make sure it only allows players to see what kits are available in that world. Green=usable and Red=not. Make it like the Essentials kit but per world!

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

KosmosPvP Maybe a kit plugin with permissions per kit?

3. Offline

KosmosPvP

timtower

Permissions are to kits, like if you have a donor kit and you must have certain permissions to use it. This plugin allows kits to be listed and used per world. Like if I made kit Starter in world "world1", I only want the kit Starter in "world1" I don't want to see it at all when I join "world2". Kits can be made of the same name in different worlds but it gives kits to use based on world. So you can have different items for each kit Starter. Except, when you do /kit starter in each world, it'll give you the selected items from what you made in that specific world.

4. Offline

KosmosPvP

5. Offline

KosmosPvP

6. Offline

dentych

KosmosPvP If that's what you want, then why not just use per-world permissions for the kit you want in that world. PEX has multi-world permisions support, and I think GroupManager (and most of the other perm systems) does as well.

7. Offline

KosmosPvP

dentych

Thing is, I don't use PEX as my permission plugin, I use group manager and that doesn't have per world permissions so this is why I asked for this plugin

8. Offline

dentych

KosmosPvP
    The real thing is that GroupManager does support multi-world permissions. You just have to learn to use it. So instead of making us do your work for you, read though the GroupManager config guide and learn how to use your permission plugin.

15987632 likes this.
  9. Offline

KosmosPvP

dentych

This is a totally different plugin. I said it would be nice if it was like Essentials. This doesn't even show kits in a specific world if the kit isn't in the corresponding world. Totally different...