Per World Home and Spawn

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by GUNSMAN58, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Offline

GUNSMAN58

Hey guys, I was looking for a plugin that has per world homes that you can set limits to and per world spawns. For the per world homes I mean that if they go into the survival world and type in /homes or /homelist, it would only show the homes that they had in the survival world...NO WHERE ELSE! This would include a /sethome (home name) command and if possible be able to make them sleep in beds. I also wanted to be able to set limits of how many homes they can have perworld, by groups obviously. So a Member has 3 but a Player can only have 1 (per world). The spawns I just wanted a per world /setspawn and /spawn. So doing /spawn in creative would bring you to the creative spawn. Anyways I thought of the name, maybe SmartSpawns? By the way making the spawns part isn't that big of s deal I'm just really looking for the homes part. I hope this isn't too much and I have heard other servers wanting a plugin like this. Any suggestions to plugins similar to this would be great! I really like HomeSpawnPlus but the developer is taking too long to respond which I don't blame him because he has a lot of messages to read and lots of plugins to manage. Anyway thanks in advance!

2. Offline

Debels

I made a plugin that does exactly what you said, expect for the Groups part, What plugin are you using for the groups?

3. Offline

GUNSMAN58

I am using PermissionsEx and it doesn't need to involve groups specifically, just any possible way that I can limit home numbers. But I really appreciate it I have waited so long to find a plugin that does at least some of this! I will go check your plugins right now. Thanks in advance!

Dude I checked out the plugin. I saw WarpsManager. Looks awesome! I'll test it for you and whatever it basically does everything I want! Thanks so much!

Hey, I was wondering if the plugin will be approved or not because it seems that the plugin WarpsManager doesn't show up anymore when I search Debels on dev.bukkit.org. Thanks

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  4. Offline

Debels

Yeah, WarpsManager is currently being checked, as soon as they approve it I will upload the file.

If you want anything else before I upload it tell me so I can add it right now :)

5. Offline

GUNSMAN58

Nah, I saw it before it had everything I wanted on it already. Thanks so much man!

Hey I saw the plugin got approved! I was wondering when the download link would be available?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016