Per World Economy

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by KosmosPvP, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Offline

KosmosPvP

There is a bunch of great per world economy plugins but however, none of them work with Essentials Economy. I just want a plugin that gives economy per world and allows administrators to add or subtract money and work with Essentials Economy and Essentials Sign. [buy] [sell]

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

KosmosPvP Those plugins should work with essentials economy as those plugins hook into Vault, and vault into the economy plugins, including essentials economy

3. Offline

KosmosPvP

timtower

No, it doesn't because both plugins have a the whole company part which doesn't work together like /bal. I just want a simple and add on to Essentials Economy that gives it Per World Economy like a different /bal and /baltop per world.

Company should be economy* autocorrect

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  4. Online

KosmosPvP You know that there is an edit button right?

5. Offline

KosmosPvP

timtower

Uhhhh........ Walk me through this, I've never seen or heard of it and I've been through the config 3-4 times before uploading this thread :eek:

6. Online

KosmosPvP I mean for your post on the forum, there is an edit button on here.

7. Offline

KosmosPvP

timtower

Oh, lol, still needing this plugin though

8. Offline

KosmosPvP

9. Offline

Empire92

KosmosPvP
    Per world economy plugins are a bad idea as many plugins are coded in the assumption that there is only one economy system. It might be useful to discuss your ideas and to see if there are any alternatives to achieve what you want.

Anywho, you talk about other economy plugins "not working with essentials economy". This is because essentials economy is it's own economy plugin, and you can't really have more than one economy plugin on a server at once without problems.

If you are still adamant on using essentials economy and per world economies, then there is one solution that I know of: Multiverse Inventories has a per world economy feature in it:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/multiverse-inventories/

The only downside is that players can pay people in different maps to them and bypass the separation of economies. (It would be simple enough for someone to code something preventing /pay when the other player is in a different map)

Hope this helps.

dentych likes this.