Filled Per Reload Commands (Plugin Request)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sw_aG, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Offline

Sw_aG

Dear very kind Plugin makers,

Plugin category: I Have no idea!

Suggested name: Per Reload Commands

What I want: I want a plugin that allow's a player to run few commands (That will be in the config file) once per server stop/reload

Ideas for commands: None

Ideas for permissions: None

When I'd like it by: ASAP

Version: 1.7.2 R3

Thanks In the future! :rolleyes:

2. Offline

welsar55

Sw_aG I will do this if know one else does after I am done with the one I am doing now.

Sw_aG likes this.
  3. Offline

kazdj21

It's hard to convert it back to 1.7.2 Everyone is focusing at 1.7.9 right now

4. Offline

Geekxboy

So you want the server to force players to run commands when the server stops or reloads?

What are you talking about with converting it? you just use the 1.7.2 API instead of 1.7.9
    No converting is necessary

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  5. Offline

kazdj21

Oh i got confused because most new plugin start at 1.7.9 but some players need it for 1.7.2

Is this plugin even possible? I mean- when the server stops it disables all plugins. I don't think its possible

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

6. Offline

intronate67

He means that the player can only run a command(s) once per start/stop cycle.

Sw_aG likes this.
  7. Offline

kazdj21

Oh I get it. Thanks. I didn't read this through.

8. Offline

Necrodoom

I don't see why would this matter, this isn't dealing with players at all.

9. Offline

Gamecube762

Well choosing between using their UUID or their name for what ever method they are using to check if they have ran that command.

10. Offline

Necrodoom

Gamecube762 if you are going though playercommandpreprocess to get the /reload, I don't see why you would need another player object.

11. Offline

Gamecube762

Necrodoom Well seeing as players can only run the command once per cycle(which resets every restart/reload), you would want to store the player's name when they run the command. When the restart/reload hits(end of cycle, new one starting) the collection is lost from the plugin being disabled and players can run that command again.

Sw_aG likes this.
  12. Offline

welsar55

Is anyone doing this right now?

13. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Nope

14. Offline

Sw_aG

Thanks for explain that.

i want player to be able to run a command only once, but after the server is stopped or reloaded it will let them do the command again.

timtower welsar55 Gamecube762 Necrodoom kazdj21 intronate67
    Sorry that i dident explaing it well.

welsar55 Nobody is making the plugin, can you please make it?

15. Offline

welsar55

Sw_aG Give me 1 -2 days top ill do this.

Sw_aG likes this.
  16. Offline

Sw_aG

17. Offline

welsar55

18. Offline

Gamecube762

welsar55 I think you forgot the important part of the plugin, the code!

Sw_aG likes this.
  19. Offline

welsar55

Sw_aG likes this.
  20. Offline

Sw_aG

welsar55 Gamecube762 Lol xD Thanks (I've searched for it in my plugins list and dident find...)
    Thanks again guys :D

21. Offline

Gamecube762

22. Offline

welsar55

Hmmm Uggg UUID's should work right?

23. Offline

mbcx2

You might need to mark this thread as solved to avoid waste of time
    :)

24. Offline

Sw_aG

1 More thing to ask, can you please make it so when he's doing the commands again, so it will tell him a message from the config file.

Example:

&c%player_name% &fyou already use it this match&!.

Thanks once again :)

25. Offline

Gamecube762

UUIDs weren't in the Bukkit API till 1.7.9, so getPlayer(UUID) will return a NoSuchMethodException. All you need to do is change UUID to String and getUniqueID to getName.

Sw_aG likes this.
  26. Offline

welsar55

Sw_aG likes this.
  27. Offline

Sw_aG

welsar55 Gamecube762 Thanks, apperciate it a lot.
    Gamecube762 btw i'm using it with the "Revenge" plugin (I Dident want to bother you in the revenge plugin so i post another request)

28. Offline

Gamecube762

No worries, I'm always here to help on any topic =P

Sw_aG likes this.
  29. Offline

welsar55

30. Offline

Sw_aG

Gamecube762 welsar55 Thanks you both, you are awesome :D

welsar55 Ahh... The plugin is having a problem, Its not working In the plugins list its not shown and its not working at all :/

welsar55 The plugin is having a problem, its saying to the player "You cannot use it this match" But its still let him use the command, i'm using BetterAlias for the command, when i'm trying a normal command its works, but with BetterAlias Its letting the player run the command.
    Can you please fix it?