People can't fly in Creative world,when people die their items don't go and few others

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Nojaxas, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Nojaxas

Hello,so my server has a few bugs..

First : People can't fly in any world( Creative ) only OP's and so.. [ May be an anticheat in a plugin? ]
    Second: When people die in Survival ( Maybe even SkyBlock ) world their item won't drop and keep
    Third: I can't spawn a horse in any world,just hear the noise.I can with a plugin ,but then I can't feed and " make babies ".

Plugins :
    [​IMG]
    Without TagAPI,ChatManager,Citizens ( Removed them )

Thanks for the help..
    I really need ,as people go from my server.

Please help..It is urgent.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  2. Offline

Iroh

So what does gamemodechanger do could that be it?

3. Offline

Nojaxas

I don't think so...It changes Game Modes when going to a specific world..

4. Offline

jacklin213

When your playing skyblock or survival make sure none of the plugins are setting your game mode to 2 aka adventure mode

5. Offline

Jemuz

Issue 2. do /gamerule keepInventory false

6. Offline

Nojaxas

Thanks a lot..

Still two bugs; horses don't spawn from eggs ( Can't feed and make babies )
    People can't fly..It may have a permission node as I see.

7. Offline

martian3333

Nojaxas
    As far as the flying and spawn eggs go... you should make sure you have the latest version of RestrictCreative and double check your settings.

8. Offline

qaman6

It could possibly be a modifyworld permission node

9. Offline

Taketheword

With so many plugins that modify creative mode you need to check over your permissions and configs and make sure everything is set up properly. If you're trying to accomplish having a totally separate creative from survival world try using the combination of MultiInv and LimitedCreative (use MultiInv for managing inv's and set LimitedCreative to not manage Inv).

10. Offline

Jemuz

People cant fly? if server is kicking them you need to edit server.properties and allow-flight=true

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.