Filled pChests - Virtual Chests!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Syrianen, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Syrianen

Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Suggested name: pChests

So I've been using AlphaChest for quite a while, but one of my players changed their minecraft username and their stuff in the chest is now gone for good. Since no one is going to update AlphaChest, can anyone make it for me instead? With UUID feature? For more details, check the link for Alphachest. pChests stands for Player Chests if anyone wonders.

And i would like to add one feature, to have multiple chests like /chests 2 or something like that.

• Plugin should save all chests every 10 minutes (configurable in config).
    • Do not allow /chest in creative mode! (configurable in config).
    • A log file for each player that adds anything to their virtual chest should be available and saved every 10 minutes or specified in config.

If player types /pchests help he/she will receive this message.
    upload_2015-6-7_20-8-8.png

If player types /clearchest or <player>'s chest gets cleared by an admin he/she will receive this message.
    [​IMG]

If admin clears a player he/she will recieve this message.
    upload_2015-6-7_20-16-41.png

If player types any commands without enough permission he/she will recieve this message.
    upload_2015-6-7_20-10-45.png

If player types /pchests reload he/she will recieve this message.
    [​IMG]
    Player will NOT recieve any messages when opening a chest or workbench!

Commands:
    /chest <number> - Opens your own chest. /chest for first chest.
    /clearchest <number> - Clears your own chest. /clearchest for first chest.
    /chest <player> <number> - Opens a specific player's chest. /chest <player> for first chest.
    /clearchest <player> <number> - Clears a specific player's chest. /clearchest <player> for first chest.
    /pchests help - A list of commands and command descriptions.
    /pchests reload - Reloads the plugin and configuration.

Permissions:
    pchests.player - Permission to use /chest, /clearchest & /pchests help.
    pchests.chests.<amountofchests> - Amount of chests player has permssion to use.

pchests.admin - Permission to use /chest <player>, /clearchest <player> & /pchests reload.

Configuration:
    Screenshot or Pastebin

When I'd like it by:
    Take your time

Add any feature that you want! I'll answer within 12 hours if you have any questions!

2. Offline

Googlelover1234

3. Offline

poepdrolify

@Syrianen Give me about 2 days to finish this

4. Offline

Syrianen

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
  5. Offline

poepdrolify

Enderchest or save items in a file?

I checked AlphaChests, and it supports UUIDs
    Can't you just download that one? Cause it may be a lot of work, and it uses a lot of files if every player saves there whole inventory. I'm sorry, but I don't have time to make this plugin for you.

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
  6. Offline

Syrianen

@poepdrolify I have the latest version of alphachest but one of my members still lost their stuff after their name. I can see their file with their stuff, I gave them back their stuff this morning, but I want to fix so they get their stuff immediately cause this player had to wait 2 days cause I wasn't at home on saturday and I was busy yesterday.

EDIT: Since kroimon (the author of AlphaChest) rarely comes on to check tickets, it would take a quite while to get help so i really need this plugin.

[​IMG]
    Last login of kroimon.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  7. Offline

pie_flavor

@Syrianen I made the plugin. pChests.jar
    A couple changes: First, there is the added bonus feature of a lang.yml file. You can change any message from there. Second, the max inventories is 8. This can be increased easily, but it has to be a hard-coded number for coding reasons.
    Third, I removed the reload command. Why? It's unnecessary. The files are reloaded each time they are used. So, if you edit a file (as long as the player doesn't have their inventory open when you save it), changes can be made in real-time. Due to how I work with the permissions, if you update their permission for more chests they have to relog though. This also means that the autosave thing is unnecessary, since the player's inventory is saved when they close their chest.
    If there are any errors, please pm me so this thread doesn't get spammed.
    @poepdrolify Dunno what you mean. Took me 2 hours.

8. Offline

Syrianen

Thank you thank you so much! I really needed this and thank you for explaining everything! I really appreciate this!

_Hybrid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.