Filled PayTo

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Y1ght, Nov 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Y1ght

Plugin category: Roleplay / Economy

Minecraft version: 1.13.2

Suggested name: PayTo

What I want: I'll try to make this as simple as I can;

If you type /payto or /pt, while looking at a player, you can pay the player in front of you any specific amount. So once again, if I were to look at some player, and type /payto or /pt 100, it'd pay them.

Ideas for commands: /pt | /payto

Ideas for permissions: payto

When I'd like it by: Whenever

2. Offline

Benlewis9000

Going to have a crack at this - will be a good chance to have a go at hooking into Vault (on that note, you'll need to run Vault in you don't already). I'm assuming you won't need a config or anything?

3. Offline

Y1ght

Yeah no to the config part, and I run vault and essentialsx already.

Benlewis9000 likes this.
  4. Offline

Benlewis9000

Turns out this is actually harder than it sounds since the Bukkit API offers no way to see what entity the player is looking at. There are a few ways to solve this, but all have their drawbacks and can be somewhat innacurrate.

If you're OK with some inacuracy, I could always add a command like "/confirm" so they know they're looking at the right player? Although at that point it'd just be easier to use the traditional "/pay <player> 100".

@Y1ght

5. Offline

Y1ght

Uh the reason this is hard is seeing a players username is a bit harder since usernames are only really only shown as a nickname in chat. And sometimes people have their nickname as something else.

A way around this is the confirm thing, if you could possibly make a config actually for this, for editing this message, that'd be cool.
    Are you sure you want to pay <Player> <Amount> ? Confirm
    Make the "confirm" clickable, and make it where if you click it, you'd have to send another request to send more, if this would be a problem, just leave it where you can click it as many times as you can.
    Make the message show up in red and the confirm in green, the color codes are:
    &c for red
    &a for green
    Also if you could hook placeholders into this? I'd really be appreciated if you did that because I really want to edit the message instead of <player> to a different thing so it makes it more clear for the player(s) if you get what I mean.

Benlewis9000 likes this.
  6. Offline

Mathias Eklund

Alright, I've made this plugin for you.

Let me know if you need anything changed :)

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2021
    Y1ght and Benlewis9000 like this.
  7. Offline

Y1ght

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2021
  8. Offline

Y1ght

I'm bumping this thread, yes, it was made for me but it does not have the specifics I am looking for.

9. Offline

gochi9

This is the plugin

So you need vault and a currency plugin for this plugin to work.

Commands:
    /payto [number] - Permission: payto.paycmd
    /payto reload - Permission: payto.reload

Like the player carry plugin you can modify the radius to send the money and every message is configurable

10. Offline

Y1ght

Thank you my man, this means a lot to me, it saves me a lot as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.