Paylimit

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Doolittle2008, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Doolittle2008

In my prison server, there are three blocks.
    I, II, and III. I >> II costs 150k, II >>> III costs 500k. Thats a lot of work. Now, you're in block 3. The stuff you've worked hours for in block I and II is now completely available to you, and you can sell it for MILLIONS. Now, you're at about 7 million dollars, and it costs 1 billion to rankup to IV. Your friend says "hey bro, could I have a 150k of that 7 mil" your like, "sure!" and boom, economy broken.

SO, heres Paylimit:

You can set a limit to how much you can send each player every day. For example, upon using /pay on someone for 50,000 dollars in one day, if you try to send them more, it will say "You have exceeded the limit of 50,000 given to this player today. Try tomorrow!"

If this could be made, I would be very appreciative.

2. Offline

BlazingBroGamer

@Doolittle2008
    This depends on what economy plugin the person is using. For example, if it is for Vault, then you would need it coded for vault, and for essentials, and so on.

3. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@BlazingBroGamer Vault is just an api, not an economy plugin, yet it supports all economy plugins.
    But having it on the economy plugin is best here probably, to be able to use the commands

Krizeh likes this.
  4. Offline

Doolittle2008

In my case, I use EssentialsEco.

5. Offline

BlazingBroGamer

@Doolittle2008
    I will do this tomorrow, if you can wait.
    Well no one has replied, so I guess I can start working on it. Be finished by the end of today.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  6. Offline

BlazingBroGamer

@Doolittle2008
    I am done with the plugin.
    Commands:
    None
    Config:
    MaxMoney: 50,000 //The maximum amount per day
    Day: ?/? //Ignore this, this is just to log the date.
    Commands:
    - pay //Add commands you want to make it include, such as when you do /pay <Player> <Amount>, you just put 'pay' for it.

Download Here!
    Click here to go to the bukkit dev page.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.