Pay for Revive

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Rozalyn, Dec 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rozalyn

Hey! I currently run a hardcore server where everyone gets revived at the end of the week! But players are capable of paying diamonds for early revives, the cost scaling with the amounts of death for that player in the week. (it starts at five and five is added per additional death.) Having a plugin that would take the diamonds and run the /gamemode command for the revived player would be great, as we currently have to do this manually every time. It would make reviving players work whenever, and wouldn't be restricted to when I'm on. Would this be possible to pull off? Thank you so much!

2. Offline

Tabuu_

Where would the plugin take the diamonds from? Would they already be in that players inventory?

3. Offline

AndreiElvis

Please tell more informations.
    What happens when they die? If they die, from where to get the diamonds to revive?

4. Offline

Rozalyn

My bad! The revival is made by a different member of their team. The diamonds would be in their inventory or Hotbar.
    EDIT: As for what happens when they die, they go to spectator.

5. Offline

LouShunt

How to they revive poeple ? With a command ? What command ? And how can we know if the player is in the same team ?

LouShunt

6. Offline

Rozalyn

Well, a command would be preferable. The command could be as simple as /revive [playername], and honestly, they don't necessarily have to be on the same team to revive one another, as redundant as that may be for gameplay. Often times people will revive other players from outside their team with the demand that they get more diamonds in return at a later date.

7. Offline

LouShunt

Done ! If you have any problem don't hesitate to contact me. Have a nice day !
    Link: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

LouShunt

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.