Filled Party & Friend System

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by KingGoldensPanda, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CMG

I will when the stupid bukkit-dev staff make it public, its been up for ages and one of them said it was fine then another said more changes needed to be made, its ridiculous, so go complain to them..

2. Offline

TnT

Let me know when you spend countless hours of your own volunteer time to help someone as ungrateful as you are and tell me what you think about that attitude. It is people like you who demotivate all of us and discourage us from wanting to put in our time and effort solely for the benefit of the community. Give your head a shake and drop that entitlement attitude, its absolutely not welcome.

Jhwx, MrInspector, Flamedek and 2 others like this.
  3. Can i get a copy of this please :)

4. Offline

CMG

TnT slipcor chaseoes
    To be perfectly honest I know its volunteer work, I actually do a lot of community volunteering where I live so I know the strains and burdens, especially as my exams are upcoming... However volunteering also means working together as a team, and it appears that’s where you are lacking, and since you marked my plugin as fine, but suddenly decided to take it down and say it needed a lot of changes, I don't really think your "team" can say much, and due to this I believe that I'm entitled to give all the "entitlement attitude" I want.

[​IMG]

TGMGamingzz1 likes this.
  5. Offline

TnT

CMG
    Suit yourself. Your project is deleted anyway (not through any actions of our staff). I don't see it being undeleted anytime soon given your attitude.

Thread locked.

Jaaakee224 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.