Paintball Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ImToRich, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Offline

ImToRich

Hello,

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Paintball

What I want: Well I want a plugin made which is paintball, I want users to be able to join a team by doing /red and /blue this will pick what color team they are on, When there are 2 or more players the game will start.
    I want there to be a score system which when a user kills a player and/or wins a game they are given money ($20 per kill) ($30 per win) this money can be spent in the shop on cool powerups (/shop) the powerups would be;

1) 10 more snowballs
    2) 50 more snowballs
    3) 100 more snowballs
    4) Mine
    5) Grenade
    6) Rocket Launcher
    7) Airstrike
    8) Turret
    9) Speed potion
    10) Shotgun
    11) Pumpgun
    12) Sniper
    13) (Premuim Powerup) -Orbitalstrike
    14) (Premuin Powerup) - Flashbang

Also there will be another point system but this one you cannot spend but instead you unlock new camo (Just platbody) each kill you get 1 point and 10 points per win, once a user gets a certain amount of kills it automatically makes that user wear that colour platbody, they cannot take off the platebody and it is always there.

The colour/types of platebody would be;

0 Points - Wearing Nothing
    25 Points - White Dyed Leather Platebody
    100 Points - Orange Dyed Leather Platebody
    250 Points - Yellow Dyed Leather Platebody
    500 Points - Green Dyed Leather Platebody
    750 Points - Purple Dyed Leather Platebody
    1,000 Points - Black Dyed Leather Platebody
    10,000 Points - Iron Platebody
    15,000 Points - Gold Platebody
    35,000 Points - Diamond Platebody
    60,000 Points - Diamond Full Body Amour (I Think, Not To Sure)

The points would never go back to 0 so the points is on going.

The cash players can spend on the powerups.

/leave - Will leave your team and put you on no team where you will stop going into the paintball arena

/red - Joins the red team

/blue - Joins the blue team

/shop - Opens the shop

/score - shows your score/points

/cash - shows your current cash amount

/vote [map name] - votes for a map to be picked

/pb arena [name of arena] red - sets the spawn point for the red team once joined the arena

/pb arena [name of arena] blue - sets the spawn point for the blue team once joined the arena

/pb setlobby - sets the lobby, this will be where the players return after the game has ended

In the lobby I want players to be wearing there platebody if you got one and have 4 stacks of snowballs named paintball, when the paintball game starts the players will have either red wool or blue wool as there helmet depending what team there on, they will also get a fresh set of paintballs. (4 stacks of 16)

Premuim users will always be wearing full set amour instead of just the platbody also they will start with 6stacks of 15 paintballs (snowballs) and also a flashbang.

Also when trying to buy the Orbitalstrike and Flashbang when being a normal player it wont allow them to buy it

I think that is all but feel free to ask me any questions in the comments or over Skype/email.

Email: [email protected]

Many thanks

~ Jamie

Also I got a plugin which is similar to what I want so if you want to come take a look ill tell you more over email/Skype/comment.

Ideas for commands: /leave /red /blue /shop /score /cash /vote [mapname]
    Admin commands: /pb arena [name of arena] red
    /pb arena [name of arena] blue
    /pb arena [name of arena]
    /pb setlobby

Ideas for permissions: paintball.admin - this will let them do /pb commands
    paintball.general - this is all the normal commands such as /red /blue etc

When I'd like it by: Whenever you can do it

Anyone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Offline

smsunarto

I'm sure there's already A PaintBall Plugin but not as complex as this though :(

3. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

ImToRich Don't bump within 24 hours

4. Offline

ImToRich

Yes, There is it's basically the same just without the points system. Also I have asked the developer to add these but he wont. :/

Also I will pay is necessary.

I see you make plugins, up for making this?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

I don't make minigames

6. Offline

ImToRich

Ok, thanks anyway man :D

7. Offline

smsunarto

8. Offline

ImToRich

9. Offline

ImToRich

Been 24hour?

10. Offline

blablubbabc

Hey,
    this plugin already provides nearly ALL the features listed above (you simple copied them): http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-mods/paintball_pure_war/

The only things currently missing from your list are:
    * Flashbangs -> I already added this and it will defently be included in the next update
    * "Ranks" (armor and chat prefixes depending on the points): Points are already added since the first version (checkout /pb stats, /pb rank, /pb top). The armor and chat prefixes is currently worked on and could probably already be implemented in the next update.

The only thing I will not implement nor support is:
    * Benefits for "Premium players", say benefits for people/players who pay you real money for these.
    If the only reason why you would want to use this plugin is to gain money with it, I suggest you to spend some own time and work on own ideas. If you now say "yea, but how do I else fund my server?", I say: you don't have to dedicate a whole server to this plugin. It can ran fine together with other plugins and even in your survival world without problems.
    It is provided to you as a gift (one does not sell gifts) which you can use to have some fun gameplay with your players.