PackOrKick

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by adi0115, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Admin

Minecraft version: 1.9

Suggested name: PackOrKick

What I want: A simple plugin that forces players to enable a resource pack on the server, if they don't accept the request or they disabled it on the server so the pop up dosen't show, the plugin will have a timer that if they don't accept within a time frame, they will get kicked and kept getting kicked until they enable the resource pack. I know theres three plugins like this, but one is outdated, second people claim it's not finished and players get kicked even if they accept the request and third is premium which also some people claim not to work.

Ideas for commands: /pok reload - reloads the config

Ideas for permissions: pok.admin - ability to use /pok commands

When I'd like it by: By the end of next week.

2. Offline

Dai_Kunai

I made it so if they don't accept a resource pack, they get kicked instantly. That's the best I could do.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2017
  3. Would you be able to do so if a player accepts the resource pack, they get teleported to specific coords? This way I can set a spawn in a room that they can't get out until they accept it.

4. Offline

Tabuu_

Even IF you would be able to do all of this (I havn't done research on this yet). Players could after accepting just disable this later in the resource pack section of the settings.

5. @Tabuu_ If you accept the resource pack from the server, you can't disable it in your resource packs. You can remove or add your own tho. The only way to disable server resource pack is to logout, click on edit server, and then disable resource packs, but then people will end up in a room until they enable it (if @Eccentric_Gamer is able to do that when you accept it) That's for 1.9+, I'm not sure if it's the same for 1.8 and lower.

6. Offline

Dai_Kunai

Ill try. I really need to do more research on resource packs in bukkit. :p
    Need to go ahead and see what can and cannot be done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.