Oxygen and atmosphere

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Kr1zZiS, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kr1zZiS

Hi. I need a plugin to create an atmosphere in the world. I'll try to explain (sorry for my english, I'm from another country).

Minecraft version: 1.8-1.12

Suggested name: OxyAt

What I want:

So, when a player will go (for example) outside the region, he will be taken away health. To avoid this, he must wear a special suit (armor minecraft). I need it to create space bases.
    If it is possible to create, or already created, I will be grateful for the help)

Ideas for commands:
    /oxyat give spacesuit - to give armor which allows you to breathe outside the region
    /oxyat create {spacebase} - to create a region with oxygen

Ideas for permissions:
    oxyat.give.spacesuit
    oxyat.create

When I'd like it by: until the end of summer

reenter3 likes this.
  2. Offline

Dai_Kunai

A little more detail would be nice. How do you specify where the ends of the base are? Do you want to make use worldedit? What does the spacesuit look like? (what Item is it, and name, color of name, etc.)

This doesn't seem too difficult though. I'll try it.

3. Offline

Kr1zZiS

So, spacesuit maybe just armor (color leather and glass block on head). The end of the base its the end of region worldguard. Worldedit maybe not.
    And i need, when player leave the region worldguard (on space base) to him in the chat wrote a post about what he should wear spacesuit, to not die

And maybe it would be great to make oxygen generators. Which players will put in their homes

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.