Solved Other Players cannot do anything

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Meteo, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Meteo

Before I start off, I looked around on other posts to see if i could solve this on my own, but sadly they do not have the same issue as me such as
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/noobs-non-ops-cant-interact-with-anything.287588

I thought that one would have fixed my issue but it did not.
    Here is a list of my info:
    CB: Using the build 1.7.9-Ro.2 (Not sure if Beta builds are supported or not, and if they are not then I'll close this thread, my bad if it is)
    No errors or anything in the CMD, .bat file upon load.
    Also using Java 7 to run the server.
    List of Plugins:
    • AntiDrops
    • AuthMe
    • Chairs
    • Deadbolt
    • Essentials
    • EssentialsAntiBuild
    • EssentialsChat
    • EssentialsProtect
    • EssentialsSpawn
    • Factions
    • mcore
    • Modifyworld
    • MondoChest
    • PermissionsEx
    • WorldEdit
    The Problem:New players cannot build, use any items, interact at all, take damage, nor can they hit objects as well. Also a friend of mine tested that by scrolling his mouse wheel and it passes by an item, it returns into the user's inventory immediately.
    I already added the permissions for new comers such as for Essentials build, I even tested by taking out the Antibuild plugin and the results are the same. Also gave people the Factions permission.
    Additionally i have the modifyworld permission on all defaults as well, so I am extremely clueless on what is causing this issue. Thanks for your time.

2. Offline

LHammonds

Remove EssentialsAntiBuild and ModifyWorld. Only add one of them back "if" you know what you are doing and really need it. To protect spawn areas, I'd recommend WorldGuard.

LHammonds

Meteo likes this.
  3. Offline

Meteo

Aight thank you I will go try they out now and reply back shortly

EDIT: It works now! Thank you so much! It was Modifyworld, it wasn't working properly because of the two colliding... tldr; Have only 1 world protect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.