org.craftbukkit.main?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by captainawesome7, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

captainawesome7

I am on a mac and it started opening org.craftbukkit.main when I start the server. Like as an application (when I hit ⌘ + tab it shows a java application symbol with org.craftbukkit.main). It just started doing this. Why?

2. make sure your default program is not the archive viewer.
    besides that, try right clicking on craftbukkit and choosing run with java (may be run as, idk)
    why don't you just use a .sh?

3. Offline

captainawesome7

I made my own application called serverhelper I use that to start it :)
    it runs a cmd script that looks like this:
    Code:
    java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar craftbukkit.jar

4. hmm. looks like the apps faulty :D

5. Offline

captainawesome7

No. The app is not faulty. I can start it with the same script in terminal it does the same thing.

6. ok. weird...

7. Offline

mughi

which build?
    which version of java?

8. Offline

captainawesome7

9. Offline

j_is_me57

i have the same problem and cant get rid of it, more recently it is using exessive amounts of RAM along with giving my server alot of the stupid spamming "cant keep up" errors that wont go away ... how can i fix this?

10. Offline

captainawesome7

It is a plugin. One of your plugins is doing something related to the system. I removed a few plugins and the problem went away for me, but when I installed a plugin that let you use /cpaste and paste the content of your clipboard into the chat, it would launch the applet when I typed it for the first time. Apparently when you try to access certain data from the system (on Macs at least) it launches an applet.

11. Offline

j_is_me57

ok cool... so 1 plugin is causing my 50 cant keep up errors and the org.craftbukkit.bukkit.main poppin up and suckin my CPU... so just load one plugin in at a time until i determine which it is?

ok so I deleted the plugin causing the org.craftbukkit.bukkit.main... unfortunetly the cant keep up errors stayed even after i removed half my plugins =(.... any ideas on how to fix this?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  12. Offline

captainawesome7

Can't keep up errors are very common. Search for threads related to them, I don't think it is easily fixable.

13. Offline

j_is_me57

yea i fixed it... had to delete half my plugins though, which is kind of dissapointing

14. Sorry I don't know, I use windows. But I do know that Mac sucks :D

15. Offline

iPhysX

derp

Adamki11s likes this.
  16. Offline

captainawesome7

:p
    Can command prompt use colors in the console? (Actually a serious question...)

17. Offline

iPhysX

erm :/ no
    lol.. i tried a few different things :(

18. Well...Discussion closed :p
    +Mac's are very expensive.

19. Offline

iPhysX

Mac Pro with 64GB Ram
    and all the extra shit is
    $23,000
    i lol'd