Ore Regeneration

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Crayder, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Offline

Crayder

Some Google searching brought me to this, but it seems dead: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/orerespawn/
    Any solutions to gradually regenerating ores and stones in a certain area? Trying to preserve the "life" of my server. Would pay good money for something that can do this, and more for something that regrows trees within time.

2. Offline

Rathfon

Trees may be a bit more complex, as keeping a log of all logs that were broken in a certain Y may become cumbersome. And scheduling all those trees to return after so many. It may be possible to keep tabs on a few hundred trees easily. But like you had asked for, a certain area with a maximum that you want to be regenerating would be much easier.. Give me a few days, as time is limited in the next few, and I'll see what I can cook up.

3. Offline

Crayder

I use LogBlock, so if you want to use that as a dependency it'd probably make your job a lot easier.

4. Offline

Crayder

Replied.

I mean really, if someone could just code something that works alongside LogBlock, all I'm asking for is a plugin that lets me specify when to respawn certain blocks that were not laid by players. From that standpoint, sounds sort of simple.