OpSurvival

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ocomobock, May 11, 2013.

1. Offline

ocomobock

Basically with this plugin, admins, mods, or anyone with the permission would be able to have basically two different accounts on the server. They can do '/os switch' to change between survival mode and moderator mode.

So basically, if they switch from survival mode to moderator mode, their gamemode, inventory, location, and any other settings will be changed back. Their group in the permissions plugin won't be the one it is in moderator mode.

So if they don't have anything to do, they can easily switch to survival mode and do whatever they want. If someone needs help, they can just do /os switch and they will be teleported to their last location in moderator mode.

If they only have 1 mode and they try and switch, they will be sent to the spawn with nothing in their inventory, but with all of the permissions a moderator might have.

Please tell me if there's already a plugin like this. I wasn't able to find one. Sorry for the lack of details, but I'm pretty sure by reading this you will get the idea.

2. Offline

GusGold

I might work on it, but I have a few Uni assignments due soon, so it may be some time till I get a release out.