Opening Enemy Chests {Factions Plugin}

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by LiLxKenny, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LiLxKenny

I know that I'm supposed to be looking for the config

"territoryprotectedmaterials" or somethign like in the config, but I looked everywhere, even in the factions plus config, and cannot find an option to allow enemies to open chests.

Then I found this is the factions Plus config.

LWC:
    ###
    ### # extras.Protection.LWC.removeAllLocksOnClaim
    ### default value: false
    ### It is highly encouraged to have this enabled IF you have Factions' "onCaptureResetLwcLocks": true,
    ### and you should then set onCaptureResetLwcLocks to false because all that one does is reset chests' locks,
    ### which is already done by this option below & more.
    ### The following are unlocked: chests, furnaces, signs, dispensers, wooden doors, iron doors, trap doors.
    ### The locks are removed only if they are owned by someone that is not in your faction.
    ### The removal happens when you claim land ie. /f claim
    ### If onCaptureResetLwcLocks is true (in Factions plugin) then this option will be autoset to true in memory
    removeAllLocksOnClaim: true

I set it to true thinking it would allow people to open each others chests. It has the option now, but if you check each faction's perms, it says "NOO" when you do /f perms. I can sit there and change all of the factions perms to yes for opening chests. But is there a faster way to do this? Either in the config, or using a command that edits ALL factions permissions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.