Op command permissions.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by heliastein, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

heliastein

Hi everyone.
    Im searching for permissions that enable op command like tp or time for non op player.
    Something that would work with permissionsEx
    Server build #1060.
    If need anything else jst ask.
    Thx for help guys.

2. Offline

Supersam654

If you are using PEX for SuperPerms, then there are nodes built into the standard (I forget the exact nodes right now). However, if you are using PEX as a Permissions replacement, check out a great plugin called DefaultPermissions.

3. Offline

heliastein

I tried default permissions and it dont seems to work with build 1060.....
    If some one got a link for the nodes built into the standard it would be cool.
    Thx again dude.

4. Offline

Supersam654

If DefaultPermissions isn't working, try giving your users permissions based off of this page.

5. Offline

heliastein

Already tryed it's not working too.....
    With both permissionsEx and the basic permissions include in the bukkit server....

6. Offline

Supersam654

The permissions that comes with the bukkit server works WITH PEX, not separately. Please post any files that you added permission nodes to onto www.pastebin.com

7. Offline

TrinaryAtom

I was wondering how to do the same thing.. I'm running Permissions (soon to be replaced by a better one) Essentials and WorldGuard.

8. Offline

Supersam654

Any commands that are pre-1.8.1 can be used by non-ops with the help of DefaultPermissions (it's a plugin). However, if you want to give users OP commands from 1.8 (gamemode), then you need to upgrade to a SuperPerms manager.

9. Offline

TrinaryAtom

Thanks.. I'll dig into that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.