onPlayerClick Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ThatOtherGuyLax, May 24, 2014.

?

Create it or naw?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2014.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Offline

ThatOtherGuyLax

Ok, so, I am in need of a plugin that is similar to the CommandItem feature in CraftBook. CraftBook is a great plugin, but it's not really "exactly" what I need. Sorry for my pickiness, but the plugin I am looking for includes the following.

Plugin Category: Admin Tools

Command Description: This plugin allows server owners to create commands from left/right clicking. It bypasses all permissions, unless stated in the config. All commands associated with this plugin ingame will update in the config.

Config Example:
    #####################
    #####onPlayerClick#######
    #####################

#example:
    # unique_id_name: 'test' ← the name of the name specified ingame by the command /ocb add
    # click_type: both ← the type of click specified by the command ingame <left/right/both>
    # permission:
    # - laxin.test.testing ← the permission specified ingame by the command /ocb adperm
    # delay: 5 ← delay in seconds
    # commands:
    # - command1: 'help' ← command 1 that is run
    # - command2: 'fly' ← command 2 that is run
    # - command3: 'etc' ← command 3 that is run
    # - command3: 'gmc' ← command 4 that is run (only up to 10 commands allowed)

Commands (OPERATOR ONLY):
    depicts which you click (also added in config)
    • /opc add <name> <command> <left/right/both>
      adds it in the config command that is run once the item is clicked
    • /opc remove <name>
    • /opc changetpye <name> <left/right/both>
    • /opc addperm <name>
    Permissions:
    Depends what you put in the config.
    MORE:
    More on the plugin. This plugin will be heavily used on thousands of servers if made. The plugin is based mainly in game.

2. Offline

donsavage

If you just want to make custom commands I recommend this It can do that and much, much, much much more.

3. Offline

ThatOtherGuyLax

donsavage
    Yes, I have tried this. It's a bit too much for what I am going for. It is also a bit complex and I don't have the time to study how it works :p

4. Offline

Me4502

What in CraftBook doesn't fit your needs? You can submit a feature request and extra features can be added in.

Edit:

From what I can tell, CraftBook's CommandItems do everything you've asked for.