One-way invisible wall

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Timppali, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Timppali

Suggested name: I really dont know

What I want: I'd like to have a plugin that allows players to go through an invisible wall but not to return from the other side. So this will be for my server that has PvP. Players will enter from one gate and once they want to exit the PvP, they go from another gate. These gates are just normal built gates, not multiverse portals or anything plugin related.

So when a player enters the PvP, they should be ale to go through the gate but not to return from it. And the same thing goes to the other side. When a player exists, they cant return using the same gateway.

Can this be achieved with a plugin? Ask for more details down below if this wasn't clear enough.

Ideas for commands: Maybe WorldGuard or WorldEdit support or another tool that you can define the area with. (Such as //Wand). Also a command to tell the region and wall selected if it will block the ones coming from outside or inside.

Ideas for permissions: Onewaywall.bypass - For MODs and staff so they can go through.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Timppali TurnStile for normal fences

3. Offline

mrCookieSlime

4. Offline

Timppali

mrCookieSlime But doesn't that make it impossible to leave a certain area? Like if I put "exit" flag into a region, the player would be able to enter it but not exit it in any way? And entry flag would be the other way around.

And to timtower, I'm not sure if that is what I want, as I'd like the gateway to be open and look spacious. :/

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Timppali Redstone repeaters on the floor with stairs above them?

6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Timppali
    Well, people can teleport away from the area.
    Unless you want your players to leave only on a certain direction, it would be what you are looking for.

7. Offline

JordyPwner

8. Offline

xepisolonxx

Timppali there is also a trick to do it with ladders by placing them on blocks freezing the server with some command not sure wich think /stoplag(may be from other plugin not sure wich) and then removing the blocks.

9. Offline

Freelix2000

xepisolonxx
    I don't think that is what he wants for this plugin, if I understand correctly, this plugin is supposed to allow a player to pass through one way but not the other.

Timppali and xepisolonxx like this.
  10. Offline

Timppali

Freelix2000 Exactly.

Would anyone be able to code this? I'd really want to use a plugin instead of "normal Minecraft" ways.

Doesnt seem promising. :/

EDIT by Timtower: bumping is only allowed every 24 hours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.