Question one bed, one world

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by tabpol9959, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tabpol9959

Hello, People of bukkit. I am a mentor of a non-for-profit, currently we have run with 10 kids per group, 3 groups a week and use our 10 mc accounts name "McAcc1", McAcc2", "McAcc3" etc. each group gets 3 worlds(over_world, nether & end) each("day 1", "day 2", "day 3"). divided with the multiverse.

The only problem is that if lets say, a kid using "McAcc1" makes a bed on "day 1". when "day 2" rolls around a different kid using "McAcc1" (in the "day 2" set of worlds) and dies they respawn in the "day 1" world.....

I would like it to work as "day 1" "McAcc1" dies and spawns in "day 1" world, either at spawn or if possible at there bed. the then the same with the "day 2" & "day 3" accounts.

I have tried a few different plugins but none seem to work, correctly or only takes "McAcc1"(2, 3 etc) back to there bed.

is anyone aware of a fix, setting or plugin that can/may fix this?

any help is appreciated.

Bukkit 1.12.2

Plugins used:
    MultiVerse-core
    MultiVerse-Portals
    Multiverse-NetherPortals
    Multiverse-SignPortals
    DamagingToBed
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard
    (others are used, but none that should affect how beds/respawning
    works)

2. Offline

DarkDarkDragon

Try using Essentials and having them do /sethome, and changing the option to respawn at world spawn or last home to last home

3. Offline

tabpol9959

that would be nice... but the current version of Essentials dosent work for bukkit 1.12.2. sooo hmmm

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.