Solved onCommand doing strange things

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Bienyyy, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Bienyyy

Hey guys,
    Theres some really strange shit going on in my new plugin. I simply try to use the onCommand method in the main class and registered it in the plugin.yml.
    Now - whenever i try to run the command it returns the usage from the yml. Thing is i cant event change that anymore. Even if i completely delete the plugin in my servers plugin folder and then drag the updated plugin in there it still shows the old usage message. Anyone ever had the same problem and knows how to fix this? This might not really be a "plugin development" problem, so i hope thats still the right forum section to ask.

Thanjd in advance:)

PS: yeah, my oncommand class returns a debug message AND return true; in any case, but it does not even get to its first line.

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

This is most likely caused by antoher plugin using this command as well. Make sure your command is unique and that you don't have any duplicate plugins on your server.

Can you post your full console log? Go into /server/logs/recent.txt to get the most recent server log.

3. @Bienyyy could you also post your command class and plugins list? And yes, I believe you are in the correct forums section. You could make a pastebin here: http://www.pastebin.com/

4. Offline

Bienyyy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.