OMGPVP custom item abilities request

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Y_U_NO_DIG, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Y_U_NO_DIG

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: OMGItems

What I want:
    I'd like a plugin, where you type a command that gives you an item from the list. Here are the items I have planned. Each item has a sound, ability and particle effect. Thanks!

Dubstep Gun:

Item: Iron Horse Armour
    Name: Dubstep Gun with rainbow colors and bold
    Ability: Right click (or hold down right click) To shoot out music particles. When hit by one, does 1 damage (half a heart) also, if possible, plays sound note.bass or note.pling whenever right click is held.

Bull Rush:

Item: A Lever
    Name: Bull Rush in gold and bold
    Ability: Right click once (and it disappears from your inv) and you are catapulted forward at a super fast speed, with a particle trail of angryVillager particles. Anyone touched by this will take 10 damage (5 hearts)

Airstrike:

Item: A Redstone Torch
    Name: Airstrike in light red and bold
    Ability: Right click once and it drops in front of you. after a few secs, it plays sound mob.wither.shoot, and 5 tnt blocks are dropped from the sky (not blowing up blocks) and when touched the ground, do 3 damage each in a 10 block radius (1.5 hearts each)

Ideas for commands: /omgitem get <item name here> (Gives the person an item)
    /omgitem list (lists the names of the items)

Ideas for permissions: omgitems.use.* (Allows use of all items)
    omgitems.use.dubstepgun (Allows use of Dubstep Gun)
    omgitems.use.bullrush (Allows use of Bull Rush)
    omgitems.use.airstrike (Allows use of Airstrike)
    omgitems.list (Allows use of /omgitem list)
    omgitems.get (Allows use of /omgitem get)

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible! I am making new classes on my kitpvp server, and I think the players will love using these items!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.