OblivionCrates

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ReflectionCraft, Oct 9, 2016.

?

Do you need more information?

1. Yes!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ReflectionCraft

When I want it: 4-5 days
    What is it: This plugin is a crates plugin, for this you can use simple commands such as /oc give <player> <cratename> <amount>. permission would be something like ob.give! once you perform the /oc give command it will give you a chest in your inventory with the proper name (Stated in the config file) and when you place this down it will show a GUI (shown in the video) that GUI will ask you to select 4 slots which once selected the crate will roll (with ticking noise preferred) and once its done rolling (time stated in config) an anvil sound will happen (or a sound that will resemble completion, state in config) you then go on to click the glass panes (color editable in config) and it will show the items you have one! (items able to be configurable name,lore,enchants etc.) the crate then automatically breaks and you keep the item you one!

Video example : (watch from 1:28-1:440) the problem with the plugin being showcased in this is it has many bugs that the author is not willing to fix... now if your willing to fix this plugin feel free to do that instead of making a brand new one also this plugin does not have the concept of give myself a crate in my inventory and placing it down to activate it instead of using a key! thank you so much! If you need more information about what I am looking for please comment below!

~ReflectionCraft <3

EDIT: For certain prizes for the crates I would like it so you can choose a custom command to be executed once you win a certain item (Configurable)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  2. Offline

DrivenWild

I want this xD

ReflectionCraft likes this.
  3. Offline

MacMasterMac

Haha, yeah I used this plugin too but because THAT bug I deleted it.

ReflectionCraft likes this.
  4. Offline

termanator1128

5. Offline

ReflectionCraft

6. Offline

termanator1128

@ReflectionCraft when i use it it has no bugs or anything it works perfectly so whatever your doing is the problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.