Nukes/Missles (or any other really big boom)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by s15c, May 31, 2011.

1. Offline

s15c

I was talking to some friends and we were just going on about how there needs to be another type of explosive that can just damage mobs but not the environment but that sort of changed into just big explosions. I was thinking it would be fun to have a plugin that just obliterates everything in a 10-15 block radius. Just so that you could make getting rid of griefer's houses a fun activity. That's the simple request- a big boom.
    For some more complicated ideas- you could make it a command, for example right click with a tool then walk away and type /nuke so that you don't need to break anything or be too close. It would also be cool for /nuke <player>
    For some (what I think is) really complicated ideas- there could be a missle (sp?) that flies from the player that issued the command, and it could sail up to 128 then crash down on the target.
    And of course, it would be ops only. If not, owner only (if possible to not let ops use it).

2. Offline

kmccmk9

Well, both sound near implausible. The missile is impossible however I will look into the explosion part.