nspleef abandoned, somebody fix?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jazzman170, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Offline

jazzman170

The last time the person who took over this abandoned plugin was last online was september, and there are a lot of people i think who use and love this plugin:

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-nspleef-0-4-4-the-first-spleef-plugin-for-cb-1-3-1-r2-0.82436/

Can somebody PLEASE fix it? It works for me, however it nevers takes money from players when i have the game created to take money from them and pay it to the winner. Nothing at all happends with money :(

Please somebody fix this. If at the least, please fix the money problem. Everything about this plugin fully works for me EXCEPT the money part. Running latest MC and bukkit. It has zero errors in console.

2. Offline

eccentric_nz

Haven't had time to test this at all, it compiles without errors, and the plugin is enabled according to the server console log...
    Switched to using Vault for permissions/economy support so you'll need that installed as well.
    File is here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53758864/nspleef-0.5.jar
    Time for bed!

3. Offline

alkarin

There is always my plugin ArenaSpleef. It does everything that nSpleef does and more. Plus I'm active and plan on keeping the plugin active as bukkit changes.

joshwenke likes this.
  4. Offline

jazzman170

works fine, just like the one i have been using, but the same issue. No money is being charged from the players wallets at all :( And no winnings since none is charged when they join a game.

5. Offline

eccentric_nz

I have finally had time to test this, and it seems to be using the economy features just fine - money is taken away when I join the game, and when I win I get paid.
    I'm using essentials for economy, and vault takes care of the rest.

I suspect you have a problem with your economy plugin, and not nspleef...

6. Offline

joshwenke

ArenaSpleef is beastly.

Use that.

7. Offline

chakyl

Super Spleef is a good alternative.