NPC Village Claiming

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by QBcrusher, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Offline

QBcrusher

I know somebody will say "Just use factions" but factions doesnt really provide what I want.

I would like to see a plugin where people can claim npc villages. Using world guard, you could set the area as a pvp area, and by (maybe clicking a sign?) it will claim the village as yours, and will announce it to the server that you claimed that village. It would be nice though if claiming the area would also give you ownership of the world guard area.

Idk, might be a dumb idea but I think some people would find it helpful to fuel pvp on their server.

2. Offline

Zidkon

I bet everybody can tell u factions is because NPC village are like not so much everywhere, and some of them are smaller than others, is not fair in that case.

I'm not sure if you can better try to define an area where people can claim lands? Not sure if at the newest versions of Factions you can do this.

But I better recommend modifying factions to make it harder to claim lands, and so the server will be fuel with PvP.
    U are not being creative man ;)

3. Offline

QBcrusher

well thats the thing, i dont want factions at all. i want individual people to be able to claim the villages.

4. Offline

Zidkon

I'm not sure if you can do this with World Guard, selecting the area and putting a payout for it? I'm sure World Guard have some use to this with regions, and of course you can avoid people to change flags of the region I think.

Just try out configurations, permissions etc, I think you haven't tried them all yet