NPC Shop using Pixelmon Currency

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Real_FuryFight3r, Aug 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, I've been looking for a decent Shop plugin for quite a few days now, the ones I've found either do not accept Pixelmon currency, wig out after restarting, or don't even work at all.
    The server I am working on is going to be just a Pixelmon server, so I would need something that allows multiple items, not so much 1x sign per 1x item as this would be a bit of a mess for all the items I wish to list for sale. I have a image from one of my favourite servers and I really like this setup, its clean, easy to use and all the information is right there for you to look at, if someone knows what plugin this is that would be awesome, or something similar at least.
    The plugin doesn't need to be anything special, all I wish for is to sell Items to players, I have another plugin that handles player owned shops. it would be cool that players are able to sell(destroy) their sold object for some Pixelmon cash just remove it from the game and give cash but this part is not entirely necessary, just something I think players would enjoy and the ability to earn some more cash by getting rid of unwanted items.

I know the server that has this shop in the photo is running on Sponge, I haven't yet been able to find a Bukkit version of this same plugin, if anyone has or knows about a bukkit version, or at least something that has some similar functionality would be awesome!

Thank you, any help or point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! :)

EDIT: Sorry I had forgotten to mention the version I am using.
    Forge + Magma v1.12.2
    Pixelmon Reforged v8.2.0

Attached Files:

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Modded servers are not supported by Bukkit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.