Nothing to see

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Unboxermail, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NuclearW

I'm locking this thread as it seems to be quite a bit of a personal attack and the information that the OP wanted to convey has been said already.

I'd also like to clarify a few things: Being a part of the GitHub organization does not make anyone "Bukkit Staff". Unless you see a tag on their name that says "Administrator", "Moderator", or "BukkitDev Staff" they aren't Bukkit Staff. What you're seeing here specifically is him being a part of the bleeding development team, he only appears on the organization page because he was added to the organization to give him access to the -bleeding repositories, nothing more.

Furthermore, because he's bleeding he doesn't have any access to the main repositories, and code that comes through bleeding is viewed by the rest of the bleeding team and the core team before it gets put into Bukkit or CraftBukkit.

In the future, I would hope you would simply PM me the concerns you have, instead of making them a public affair much larger than it needs to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.