Plugin Help Not respawning on death

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by LavaGamer, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LavaGamer

Hi,
    About a month ago I started having a problem where when I die I don’t teleport to spawn. I instead go right back to where I died and if I died in lava or the void it happens more times. I still get the message from essentials that says use /back to go to my death point. I do, however, go to spawn when I type /kill or /suicide. I have also found that when I type /home one of my homes (which I didn’t set) is called bed and is crossed out. Once I place a bed and sleep in it the home is no longer crossed out and is instead in italics (I still don’t go to spawn when I die). When I /home bed it teleports me to my bed, but when I destroy the bed it is no longer in italics and instead is crossed out (I’m not sure if this is related). I have tried this both when I was op and when I had the default rank and both times this occurred which, led me to believe it is not a permission. If I could get help that would be great.
    Thanks!

2. Offline

shades161

The bed home is because essentials (if enabled) will teleport you to your bed on respawn. If you have a bed, then it will do that, and that's why it's in italics. If you do not have a bed, its crossed out because it doesn't exist. As for the not going to spawn part. Try seeing if you have any other plugins interfering or some setting in essentials.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.